Re: Missing SCXML Test Coverage

On this point, though, I think you're right.  We should add tests for
<assign> with child  content.  Tests 287 and 487 test <assign> with
'expr'.  I will add tests 287a and 487a that test with <content>.
Instead of adding <conf:content>, I think I'll add <conf:someVal> which
can be a child of <content>.  Then I'll add conf:eventDataSomeVal and
conf:idSomeVal that test that _event.data and the specified variable
have whatever val was created by <conf:someVal>.  I will use
<conf:someVal> in test354 as well.

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys