Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

So I should not have the xslt file insert quotations, but instead
include them in the data and condition if a string is intended, and not
if an int is intended, while leaving '==' for the comparison (in
ECMAScript - other data model languages could use different comparison
operators).  Is that correct?

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett