Re: What is the state configuration during onentry/exit is executed?

Andreas,
   Yes to both questions.  For example, here is the relevant part of the
exitStates procedure.  It executes the onexit handlers before it removes
s from the configuration :

for s in statesToExit:
        for content in s.onexit:
            executeContent(content)
        for inv in s.invoke:
            cancelInvoke(inv)
        configuration.delete(s)

In enterStates, the state s is add to the configuration before the onentry routines are run

  for s in statesToEnter.toList().sort(entryOrder):
         configuration.add(s)
         statesToInvoke.add(s)
         if binding == "late" and s.isFirstEntry:
             initializeDataModel(datamodel.s,doc.s)
             s.isFirstEntry = false
         for content in s.onentry:
             executeContent(content)

In general, you are "in" a state if it's in the global "configuration" variable.

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys