Re: Suggestions for onentry/onexit tags

Hi,

Hm, I viewed it more in sense of a function call, but it is actually
an ordered list of handlers. Now I see also the flexibility through
Chapters 4 and 5, which makes it possible to construct easily my
function-like interpretation by using <script src..>

@David: Thanks for your Master-Thesis. Is your performance test setup
somewhere online?

I really appreciate your help.

Tusen takk,