W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-voice@w3.org > July to September 2013

Re: Publication announcement: SCXML 2nd LCWD

From: Zjnue Brzavi <zjnue.brzavi@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 16:11:01 +0200
Message-ID: <CABmmmmwur8U-RBhht3fOaGnqBGh21DohAOwE=qEFkapJnZY=dw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Cc: "www-voice@w3.org" <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi Jim,

> ****
>
> Thank you for your comments.  I have made the editorial changes that you
> suggest and have updated the tests.
>
It's a pleasure - thank you for the prompt updates. I think I may have
found another issue:
It seems that, in order to be consistent with other content evaluation
rules, test179.txml should be changed in the following way [1].
Using the following XSLT utility [2], I obtain the desired scxml output [3].

Best regards,

Zjnue

[1]
https://github.com/zjnue/hscxml/commit/d37416d72817bfdc3e5f4082222771330463641d
[2]
http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/Saxon-HE/9.5/SaxonHE9-5-1-1J.zip/download
[3]
<!-- we test that <content> can be used to populate body of a message -->
<scxml
    initial="s0"
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"
    version="1.0"
    xmlns:conf="http://www.w3.org/2005/scxml-conformance"
    datamodel="ecmascript" >

    <state id="s0" >
        <onentry>
            <send event="event1" >
                <content>
                    '123'
                </content>
            </send>
        </onentry>
        <transition cond="_event.data === '123'" event="event1"
target="pass" />
        <transition event="*" target="fail" />
    </state>

    <final id="pass" >
        <onentry>
            <log expr="'pass'" label="Outcome" />
        </onentry>
    </final>

    <final id="fail" >
        <onentry>
            <log expr="'fail'" label="Outcome" />
        </onentry>
    </final>
</scxml>
Received on Saturday, 17 August 2013 14:12:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 23:04:01 UTC