Re: Question about history nodes

That is a good counterpoint.

We decided to dis-allow initial states that aren't direct children for our
purposes to make creating an editing environment simpler.  The initial
transition, if there is one, could be quite involved but we do not allow
most possibilities here from our editing environment (although the
implementation of the runtime environment does allow all these things).

Chris

--
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson