From: Stefan Radomski [mailto:radomski@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 11:31 AM
To: www-voice@w3.org (www-voice@w3.org)
Subject: State of the XPath datamodel tests

Hey there,

I tried the last two days to get the xpath datamodel tests to pass and failed rather miserably. Are they in a state that can be implemented? That is, does any implementation pass them all or at least a significant subset? I am hesitant to write a detailed lists of inconsistencies in the tests only to realize that they are not considered to be implementable yet.

Best regards
Stefan