Re: scxml.xsd fails with xmllint tool

Hi,

I was just wondering if the SCXML schema was updated in the latest
draft? The current draft links here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/04/SCXML/scxml.xsd

This is the same URL as the one I was testing in my previous message,
and my libxml-based validator is failing with the same errors, so it's
not clear whether or not the schema has been revised.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks,

Jake