From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of david@davidwdrell.net
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 6:24 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: SCXML question

I am brand new to this list so please excuse me if I am asking a
well-worn
question.

I am writing a graphical state chart editor plugin for QtCreator to
generate scxml(and then hopefully build a state machine visual debugger
connecting to Qt QStateMachine's).

I am merging visual chart state & transition graphics
position/size/paths
etc into the scxml by merging SVG semantics so that the human readable
graphical chart info is preserved.

For example, a transition would have a path associated with it:

      <transition target="Test1">
      <path d="m 100 100  300 100  200 300 "
               fill="red" stroke="blue" stroke-width="3" />
      </transition>

Is anyone working on a version of scxml to support visual chart
information?

I assume that strictly compliant scxml parsers would ignore my
additions.
Is this a reasonable assumption?

thank you in advance for feedback.

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain confidential and proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities.