Re: April CCXML: test case conflicts with ECMA rules - ISSUE-677

Paolo,

If ISSUE-677 is to be rejected, I think the statement made by RJ in his Email of 4/25 needs to find its way into the CCXML CR:

"It is the intent that each of the executable content items (var, assign, script and so on) should be executed and fed to the ecmascript interpreter one at a time."

ISSUE-677 was really about whether certain transformations could be made to a CCXML document in the name of efficiency, and a rejection basically says "no."  CCXML addresses efficiency (Section 3.3), and I think the addition of the above statement would clarify the standard in terms of how far one can go to optimize the execution of a CCXML document.

Dan

--
Dan Evans
Invores Systems