Re: April CCXML: wrong assumption in 7_1, assertion 463, 467 - ISSUE-708 [cc]

Petr:

This is tracked as ISSUE-708.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800

Come join us at our Voxeo Customer Summit
June 21st – June 23rd at the Hard Rock Hotel
Register today for your All Access Pass:
http://www.voxeo.com/summits/customer