Re: ISSUE-672: PUBLIC - CR - April 2010 CCXML Connection class dialogid? [CCXML]

Chris,

We are in the process to address all ISSUES related to IR. The goal is to re-publish the CCXML-IR in a short term.
Please explicitly confirm that you accept the proposed resolution or after one week we will consider implicitly accepted the resolution. If you need clarification, please ask them very soon.

Paolo Baggia
Author of CCXML-IR Plan

ISSUE-672:

Proposed Resolution: Accept

You are right on both the issues:
- Wrong examples in Spec with dialogid on connections and connectionid on dialogs
  They will be fixed in next publication by carefully checking the whole spec
- We will recheck all the test case to fix related errors
- #287 has to be rejected because the text is obsolete

Chris,

This issue is tracked as ISSUE-672.

This may indeed be a leftover from the changes we made to fix the input/outputs cases. We will review on the next working group call and let you know what we think.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +1-407-418-1800      end_of_the_skype_highlighting