Re: April CCXML, 7_1: attribute enctype used with the value of the method "post" in <dialogprepare>

Chris,

Thanks for your response.

Again, it is clear how a CCXML implementation should behave to pass this
test but my goal is to clarify the CCXML specification: should the
enctype attribute be ignored in this case or should it cause an error? I
believe it should be stated more explicitly in the specification.

And "case-insensitiveness" of the get attribute should be explicitly
declared as well.

Thanks,
Petr

--