Re: [convapps] CfP: Workshop on Conversational Applications - paper due extended to April 16 (was Re: W3C Workshop on Conversational Applications)

Hi all,

I'd like to remind you all that the position paper due for the
Conversational Applications Workshop is April 16.  The Workshop will
be held in Somerset, NJ, US on June 18-19.

The CfP is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/convapps/cfp.html

If you are interested but would like some more time for submitting
your paper, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org