Re: Recommended addition to the April 2010 CCXML DTD - ISSUE-671

Chris:

We are tracking this as ISSUE-671.

I think xmlns related attributes should not be required in the DTD but let me double check with some folks. I will let you know shortly.

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
Chair, Editor and Chair, CCXML, VBWG, W3C