Dear David Nicol, Hanna Kutcher and the www-voice list,

I have just got a response from the W3C System Team. Apparently the
cause of the problem was that the configuration file for the list was
broken and the system could not handle the "unsubscribe" command
appropriately.

We have already fixed the configuration file, and hope the issue has
been solved.  We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you
very much for all your patience.

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki Ashimura
Voice Browser Activity Lead

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org