Re: CCXML 1.0 specification schedule?

Dear Hrvoje Nezic,

Thank you very much for your interest in CCXML and asking about its
publication plan.

According to the Voice Browser Working Group's public page [1], the
next publication of CCXML as a Candidate Recommendation is expected in
the third quarter of 2008.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Voice/#plan

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki Ashimura

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org