Re: CCXML <startdialog> question - ISSUE-113

Petr

Since we have not heard any response we are going to assume you are ok
with our resolution of this problem. We have closed out this issue in
our issue tracker.

Thank you once again for your feedback to the CCXML specification.

Best regards,

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn