From: Tobias G?bel [mailto:tgoebel@voiceobjects.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 2:56 PM
To: rajeshn@huawei.com
Subject: RE: Regarding <transfer> name$.utterance shadow variable value for
DTMF input scenario

As "123*45" was the *utterance*, I would expect to get that as
mycall$.utterance, and "123.45" as mycall$.interpretation - if that existed,
which it doesn't according to the spec... I wonder why. Actually, the spec
also says "Also, the application.lastresult$ variable will be filled as
described in Section 5.1.5.". And lastresult$ contains .interpretation...
Would be interesting to test that on existing platforms.

Regards
Tobias,-