From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Christian Frank
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 7:59 AM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: SCXML synchronization

Hello,

I'm using SCXML for a simple project and I have a problem.
I don't know how to synchronize several parallel states.

In the specification of 2006 there was the <join> tag and a simple
example how to use it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii"?>
<scxml version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml">
  <state>
    <parallel>
      <state id="S1">
        <state id="S11">
          <transition target next ="S12 synch1"/>
        </state>
        <state id="S12">
          <transition target next="S13"/>
    &n bsp;   </state>
        <state id="S13"/>
        </state>
      <state id="S2">
        <state id="S21">
          <transition target="S12"/>
        </state>
        <state id="S22>
          <transition target="j1"/>
         </state>
        <state id="S23"/>
        <join id="j1">
        <transition target="S23"/>
        </join>
      </state>
    </parallel>
  </state>
</scxml>

How would this example look like with the new specification of 2007?
And why is there no <join> tag?

Greetings,
Christian