RE: Using ECMAScript 357 in SCXML

Plugable is nice but does not lead to interoperability. Perhaps XPath
should be allowed everywhere (for example if element's cond attribute
and assign element's expr attribute). If XPath does not define the
meaning of true and false in the context of the value at the end of a
location then define it in SCXML.

-- Andrew

ECMAScript