From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Simon Gillet
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 10:58 AM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: SCXML / CCXML Thesis

I'm doing a thesis about CCXML/SCXML in UCL Belgium
(www.uclouvain.be) and I have some little question.
I'd like to be sure that what I'm writing is true.

- Is it really possible to build a comlete CCXML interpreter in top
of a SCXML interpreter? It's possible to re-write some commands
like <accept> but is it possible for the whole set?
- Is it possible with Common-SCXML implementation?
- I'm not sure that I really understand what is <invoke>. Is it
possible to write a targettype RPC and to do RCP with this command?

I'm currently studying the possibility to re-write all the CCXML
commands in SCXML to build a new CCXML interpreter.
--

Simon Gillet
somm15@gmail.com