From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Serge Voloshenyuk
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:48 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Re: SCXML: Conflict definition

Other variant for the same example:

<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"  version="1.0"

       initialstate="prl">

    <parallel id="prl">

       <state id="p1">

          <initial>

              <transition target="p1_1"/>

          </initial>

          <state id="p1_1">

              <transition event="prl.done"  target="end1"/>

          </state>

       </state>

       <state id="p2">

          <initial>

            <transition target="p2_1"/>

          </initial>

          <state id="p2_1">

              <transition event="prl.done"   target="end2"/>

          </state>

       </state>

    </parallel>

    <state id="end1">

      <initial>

       <transition target="end1_1"/>

 </initial>

      <state id="end1_1"/>

      <state id="end2"/>

    </state>

</scxml>

Now it's not conflict semantically.
Because second transition can be treated as more precise targeting
compare to first which target is more generalized.

But final states are different.
And what about actions? Must they be called both or only one?
Then which, first or second?
I don't think that document order must be considered here.
In first because there is some semantical sense behind.
And in second graphical visualization of SCXML will conceal document
order.

Bored stiff? <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http:/games.yahoo.com>
Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http:/games.yahoo.com>  on Yahoo!
Games.