Re: Question about tag-format in SISR specification

Hi Shyam,

Early implementations of specifications - such as the implementation of
SISR provided by your company - greatly helps the ultimate quality of
the specification. The downside of early implementations is that the
specification is subject to change. I appreciate this can be annoying
for developers on both the platform and application side.

The only official specifications are W3C  Recommendations however, and
other maturity levels (e.g.  Last Call Working Draft, etc)  should be
considered "works in progress". The good news is that SISR is very close
to the Recommendation stage (watch this space!) and any future official
version of the specification will certainly carry a different tag-format
as you suggest.

Thanks,

Dave