question on XHMTL+VoiceXML (was Re: VoiceXML 2.1 is not a proposed recommendation)

Dear Mayank Jain,

As the FAQ at the Voice Browser public page [1] says, the purpose of
this mailing list <www-voice@w3.org> is to gather comments on the W3C
Speech Interface Framework language specifications. So we are very
sorry but we do not think it should be used to ask for help in
developing speech applications.

Maybe you are encouraged to try a search using something like:
[[
"XHTML+VoiceXML" grammar dynamic
]]
.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Voice/#faq

Sincerely,

Kazuyuki Ashimura

Mayank Jain wrote:
 > Hi
 >
 > I am converting an existing website to a multimodal application using
XHTML+Voice Profile 1.2

 > Please help me how to insert voicexml grammar code in the body
section. the problem  is in converting all the links on the xhtml page
to voice enabled. The grammar needs to be written in the head section
but all the keywords can only be known after the full page has been
generated. So is there a method in X+V using which I can write grammar
rules inside the body section as each link comes in.

 > Kindly excuse me of if my way of writing to this group is not wht is
normally used here.

 > Mayank
 >
 > On 4/25/07, Jim Larson < jim@larson-tech.com> wrote:
 >

 >     VoiceXML 2.1 is now a proposed recommendation.  VoiceXML 2.1
specifies a
 >     set of features commonly implemented by Voice Extensible Markup
Language

[

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C MMI & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org