Re: Query in CCXML 1.0 Specification. - Item 3 - ISSUE-224

Nagesh:

We have broken your comments out into independent items and are
responding to them individually.

On Feb 2, 2007, at 24:47 AM, Nagesh S wrote:

> 3)       For the <createcall> element, attribute constraints
> missing for the attribute “joinid” and “joindirection”, saying that
> the latter should be present if the former is present.

This was tracked as ISSUE-224.

We have added the following text to the joindirection attribute
constraint:

> If this attribute is specified the <code>joinid</code> attribute
> <em class="RFC2119">MUST</em> be present.

Please let us know if this resolves your questions and/or concerns.
If we don't hear from by 6/1/2007 we will consider this issue resolved.

Thanks,

	RJ
---
RJ Auburn