________________________________

From: www-voice-request@w3.org on behalf of Sheth Raxit
Sent: Tue 12/26/2006 11:27 AM
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi,

ssml sep-2k4 W3C reco.
http://www.w3.org/TR/speech-synthesis/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/speech-synthesis/>

3.1.7 Text Structure: p and s Elements

"A p element represents a paragraph. An s element represents a sentence."

<s> may contain <voice>
<voice> may contain <p>
and hence indirectly <s> may contatin <p>

Something like, "Sentence may contain paragraph" , which seems to be incorrect

any idea/clarification on this ?

thanks,

--raxit sheth
raxitsheth2000@yahoo.co.in