Re: [PLS1.0] i18n comment: Text out of synch with schema

Hi Paolo, all,

Sorry for the late follow up. I looked at the current schema at
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/pronunciation-lexicon/pls.rng , and it looks
OK to me now. Thank you very much for your work! If you don't hear from
the i18n core working group within the next week, please regard this
issue as closed.

Felix