Re: CCXML <startdialog> question

Hi,

 > Do you have a use case that would require this functionality? If so
it's something we could consider for
 > future versions.

I have a use case. This feature is useful for solutions we develop in
OptimSys.

Consider a dialog reporting current time. This dialog can run
continually and connections just join to it. It means that at the
beginning there is no connection joined.

Generally speaking, since it is allowed to unjoin a connection and a
dialog (which results to a dialog not being joined to any connection)
why it is not allowed to start a dialog in unjoined state?

Regards,
Petr

--
   Petr Kuba, Project Manager