Re: <foreach>: concern about executable content

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your input. Just to answer your last question:

"Andrew Hunt" <andrew.hunt@holly.com.au> writes:

> BTW, could the Working Group please provide guidance on the status of
> the CR and progress to PR.  I cannot find any public comment since
> August 2005 on the timeline for advancing the specification.  Curious
> folk would like to know. :-)

The WG have (at last) resolved all the remaining CR comments, and
right now is working hard to solve the foreach issue, as you may have
guessed. We will meet face-to-face in less than a month, and as usual
we will send a meeting report which will of course give a more
substantial update on 2.1 PR status and issues. That's if the
publication hasn't happened before then, of course.

Cheers,

Max.