Re: TTS & Asynchronous Events....!

Sheth,

May I suggest you submit your question to
http://www.voicexmlforum.org/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
<http://www.voicexmlforum.org/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi>
or one of the other message boards which is more suited to answering
implementation questions.

This message board is intended for public discussion of the VoiceXML and
related langauges.

Regards,

Jim Larson
co-chair, Voice Browser Working Group