From: Tobias Göbel [mailto:tgoebel@voiceobjects.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:03 AM
To: MattO
Subject: AW: VBWG official response to last call issue ("Interpretation of
<mark> in VXML 2.1")

Dear Matt,

thanks for your response. I understand the motivation behind marktime and
I'm satisfied with the workaround you described. But since it is only really
a workaround, I'd be happy to see some better support for this feature in
future versions of VoiceXML. Things like these will certainly help in
improving the VUI of an application.

Thank you and best regards

Tobias Göbel
Program Manager

VoiceObjects AG - simplifying voice technologies -
   Friedrich-Ebert-Strasse
   D 51429 Bergisch Gladbach

   Fon:   +49 (0)2204 / 845-159
   Fax:   +49 (0)2204 / 845-110