Re: namelist Attribute in <createccxml>

Hi Sweta,
according to the CCXML Specification (6.2.9.2), the variables from
namelist are submitted to the server which can exploit them to
generate the proper CCXML document that is then sent to the CCXML
interpreter. For instance, the server could generate the document so
that these variables are added to the document as <var> declarations.

However, perhaps more natural way to pass some info from one ccxml
session to another is to use the <send> tag. In the original session,
you create the new session and after receiving the 'ccxml.created'
event you can use <send data="'myevent.name'" namelist="..."> to send
the variables to the new session. In the new session, you should have
a <transition> for the 'myevent.name' event.

I hope that this explanation helps. If you need more info or if you
meet any problems regarding OptimTalk CCXML implementation don't
hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Petr

Shweta wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was trying out some CCXML examples using OptimSys CCXML Interpreter. I
> used <createccxml> tag to create a new ccxml document. The <createccxml>
> tag has "namelist" attribute. The usual way to access elements in the
> "namelist" attribute is by using "event.values.var-name". Now when
> ever <createccxml> tag is executed, a "ccxml.loaded" event is fired. But
> this event does not have "values" field. So how do we access variables
> passed from one ccxml to another ?
>
> Is there any other way to do this ?
>
> Regards,
> Shweta
>

> ___________________________Disclaimer__________________________________________
> Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain harbinger-systems.com
> Queries to: admin@harbinger-systems.com
> Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to
> Harbinger Group is 'Privileged' and 'confidential' and intended
> for use only by the individual entity to which it is addressed.
> You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the
> information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is
> strictly prohibited.

    Petr Kuba, Senior Software Architect
    OptimSys Ltd.
    kuba@optimsys.cz