Formal approval of responses

Hello Daniel, dear Voice Browser WG,

On behalf of the Internationalization WG, I herewith confirm
that we have accepted the dispositions of our comments by the
Voice Browser Working Group as documented at
http://www.w3.org/International/2003/ssml10/ssml-feedback.html.

We again thank your for your careful work and productive
collaboration.

Regards,    Martin.