VoiceXML clarifications (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:59:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: k k veni <kkvenijava@yahoo.com>
To: kkvenijava@yahoo.com
Subject: [Moderator Action] VoiceXML clarifications

Hello
 I am developing one voicexml application.I saw your
mail ids in search of that task.Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Can VoiceXML support playing audio file with
attributes like start playing from certain position
(eg playback controls like rewind ,pause,forward
etc..).
Can VoiceXML support playback controls while dictation
is going on.When recording is going on if we interrupt
with dtmf it is coming out of dictation.
how can we dictate with rewind and forward options and
save it as file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
kkveni