FW: Comments for WD-speech-synthesis-20010103

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Burnett
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 3:57 PM
To: 'Susan Lesch'
Subject: RE: Comments for WD-speech-synthesis-20010103

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your review of the SSML specification.  It's been two
years,
but we thought it appropriate to send an official response as if you had
sent the comment today.

If you believe we have not adequately addressed your issues with our
from you within 14 days, we will take this as tacit acceptance.

Again, thank you for your input.

-- Dan Burnett
Synthesis Team Leader, VBWG

[VBWG responses are embedded, preceded by '>>>']