RE: Test 447

Tracy,

Thanks for sending in your comments about the VoiceXML 2.0
Implementation Report.

When submitting your test results using the report submission template
[1], please be sure to include your comments about any particular
assertions/tests with which you had issues in the inner text of the
corresponding assert element. For example:

<assert id="447" res="fail"><![CDATA[your comments]]></assert>

When all reports are submitted, we will review the results and make
modifications accordingly.

We look forward to receiving your report.

Matt

[1] http://www.w3.org/Voice/2003/ir/voicexml20-ir-results-template.xml