Re: Telephony features in VXML

Nelson,

While VoiceXML does provide basic call control features such as call
transfer and disconnect it is not designed to address a full set of
telephony requirements. For a rich call control environment I would suggest
looking at CCXML. http://www.w3.org/TR/ccxml

CCXML is designed to address call control and to work together with VoiceXML
to provide applications advanced call control such as conferencing.

If you are interested in working with CCXML you can go to
http://techpreview.voxeo.com to try it out. We have an environment where you
can create and test CCXML applications that interact with a VoiceXML
browser.

Let me know if you have any questions.

    RJ

RJ Auburn