Re: Call Control vs. Media Decomposition

Garland,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Both of your points are something that has been talked about and your
input will be reviewed by the working group members.

Thanks again for the input.

Please feel free to send any more input or comments you have to this list,

Thanks,

   RJ

--

RJ Auburn
Chief Technology Architect

Bring your web application to the phone for free.
Find out how at http://community.voxeo.com