RE: metadata is_a module

Al,

The Voice Browser working group is having a face-to-face meeting all
this week and will discuss the grammar spec during that time.  The
3 issues you raise will require some group discussion before we can
fully respond.

Wrt metadata the grammar spec followed the precedent of VoiceXML 1.0
which I understand followed the precedent of HTML.  We will review
the new direction of W3C.  Thank you for the heads up on other
relevant spec work!

Regards,
  Andrew Hunt
  Co-editor, Grammar Spec