From: Jonathan Rosenberg [mailto:jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 7:51 AM
To: Joel Wachman; Sip Ietf (E-mail); 'www-voice@w3.org'
Subject: RE: [SIP] VoiceXML and SIP ?

There are both implementations and documents. See:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-app-components-01
.txt

which spells out in detail the usage of sip enabled voiceXML browsers for
applications.

-Jonathan R.
---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com