RE: Would like information about voice enabled web sites

WIlliam Mar wrote:
>Do you know any one working on Mobile device voice browser?

William, if you mean accessing a visual site with a telephone then there is
pwTelephone from isSound at
http://www.issound.com/issound/catalog/catalog_pwtelephone.html

But what I think you are really looking for is that the voice browser is
actually in the handset, similar to the text browsers that are in smart
phones - I do not know of any that actually reside in the handset for sale.
I have heard of a concept product demo from IBM of the ViaVoice recognition
product running with the IBM alphaWorks Voice Browser an adapted Palm Pilot
with wireless communications attached, there is also one for the car.

http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/enterprise/technologies_5.html
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/voiceserversdk

Phill Jenkins