Re: Virtual Library: museums and funding

> > > your data.  Although the published work will be sold for a fee, I
>
>  Who is this guy, and what exactly does he want to publish/how? If he is
> a publisher, it sounds like it could be quite interesting.

	I agree with Kirk that we should find out more about this.

	I must admit I'm not sure about other people making money from
	our hard work unless some of it helps us continue the work.

	Alan.
      Dr.Web@Stars.com -=*<URL:http://WWW.Stars.com/>*=- 1 (301) 552 0272
      Web Developer's Virtual Library * CyberWeb SoftWare * WWW Databases
      HTML * CGI * Training * Transatlantic Liaison * Per Ardua, Ad Astra