3rd WWW Conference Vlib meeting

  This is a semi-repost, for those of you who missed my posting a couple of
weeks ago.
  There will be most likely an unofficial Vlib meeting at the conference in
Darmstadt/Germany. So far there are four of us going to the conference (at
least those four-1 (me) showed interest in a meeting by sending me an email
message). The meeting time and place is not set yet, but it will most likely
be on one evening over a good german beer near by the conference. If you are
attending the conference, or if you are lucky enough to live close to
Darmstadt and if you are interested in a meeting, send me email before Fri Mar
17 19:00:00 PST (because this will be last chance for me to read email before
I leave for Germany.) From the 20th of March on you can give me a call at
++49-6074-90690 (ask for Tim). Since I am going to be one of the volunteer
workers at the conference, I might even have access to email, so even if you
can't sent me email before Friday, do it anyways.

       To all of you attending the Conference, see ya all in Darmstadt,
       I wish the rest of you a fun and relaxing spring break!

   Tim
---
Tim Trautmann               | e-mail: timt@ee.pdx.edu
Portland State University   | phone:  (503)725-7056
http://darwin.cs.pdx.edu    | http://darwin.cs.pdx.edu/~timt