Re: News...

Alan Richmond wrote:

> 	I and probably others maintaining VLibs have also written handy
> 	scripts. If there's interest, I offer to  provide a home and/or page
> 	of pointers to them.

I'm interested.

--Steve.

                                           oo _\o
                                            \/\ \
                                              /
"Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug."
- Knopfler

Stephen C. Waterbury                EPIMS:  EEE Parts Information
Code 310.A, NASA/GSFC                           Management System
Greenbelt, MD 20771
Phone/FAX: 301-286-7557/1695        waterbug@epims1.gsfc.nasa.gov
World Wide Web:        http://epims1.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/me.html