Re: News...

Automatic quality determination is a topic much bigger than the
WWW VL. Perhaps other people are working on this - at Galaxy or
EIT for example. I don't know. But this is a big issue for all
web servers - bigger than I want to work on.

(Though I am in favor of doing someting to discourage people who
think it's neat to load up a home page with lots of icons that
take a long time, or never, to load.)

If it doesn't already, the WWW-VL might want to link to the
 "A Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies in
BibTeX Format" at URL
 ftp://ftp.cs.umanitoba.ca/pub/bibliographies/index.html

cp

Stanford Center for Design Research
WWW URL http://cdr.stanford.edu/