icons of the WWW VL

As most of us are in need of icons, I wrote a little document
setting up a competition for this. (Check
http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/DataSources/bySubject/Icons.html )

Please send me suggestions on this. Should we set up a deadline ?

If you think the document is fine, I suggest we put links to it
starting friday.

If you already have a logo that suits you, mail me and I'll remove your
subject from the list.

To which mailing-lists and newsgroups should I send this
announcement to ?
Anyone volunteers to take care of the newsgroups ?

Arthur
--
       Arthur Secret,       phone:(41-22) 767-37-55
Technical Student at CERN,   e-mail: secret@dxcern.cern.ch

P.S.: I was asked to provide some basic sign of the quantity of information
available under each topic (Check the top page). I certainly have done
many mistakes. Do you think this is at all a good idea ?

P.P.S.: I'm trying to reorganize the hierarchy of the WWW VL.
I'm in contact with our librarians down here. If you have any suggestions
about this, please let me (us) know. I'll tell you more about it in my next
mail.