RE: [EXT] Nu Html Checker and CSS HTML Validator

Hi Philip,

I would be happy to create a page mentioning only the free versions if that’s what it would take.

Maybe the W3C will respond now? 😊

Thank you for your suggestion and input.

--

Albert Wiersch

CSS HTML Validator

support@htmlvalidator.com <mailto:support@htmlvalidator.com>