Re: continue message

Hi Jukka

Thank you for your reply and assistance. You are right regarding lang es
(Spanish), I will quickly change that parameter in all my web site pages.
I don´t have any idea how to tell my server service to make sure they are
sending a Content type header either.
I asume that there is something that I cannot do from my side. I contacted
my server support and explain this situation but they told me that it is a
"code mistake", of course it is not, they should go back to university and
review some concepts ... hehehe.
Actually, the only warning messages I got from W3C validator is about
content type (no recogninzing utf-8), anything else.

By the way, I wrote another page (on Virtual Studio Code) almost empty,
just with the regular doctype and meta tags (body and so on), just to check
what could happen.
I got same warnings messages so, it is pretty clear for me that the issue
comes from my server service, for some reason they are not including the
content type header. I will contact them again and will try to figure out
how can we solve it. I do want to have all my web site pages validated by
W3C.

thank you!
Daniel