RE: lazyloader validation problem

This is bad code, remove it. You can't use style inside noscript tags. If you want to hide lazyload, remove the noscript tags and place the style up in the head where it belongs. All your styles need to be in the head, not in the body. Your code is a disaster/nightmare. That the page works at all is a testament to the flexibility of html/css. You probably shouldn't bother even trying to validate this mess. Throw it in the trash, start over. Buy a good textbook on how to write correct code.

Regards,

Jules D. O’Guin

From: Jose Antonio Seron Gonzalez <taxi.alh1@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:40 PM - 17:40 PM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: lazyloader validation problem

This message is from an external sender. Please be careful when clicking on links and attachments.

I am trying to validate my website but I get these errors:
----
Error: Element style not allowed as child of element noscript in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)

From line 1, column 56595; to line 1, column 56601
noscript><style>.lazylo
----

What is the problem? I am using lazyloader for images.

Thank you

Urls with problems:
https://www.taximalaga.net/

https://www.taximalaga.net/malaga-aeropuerto/